We'll answer your questions and let you know who your local ZipHearing provider is. The call can take less than 2 minutes, and there's no sales pitch.
The smartest way to buy hearing aids in 2022
Over 10,000 people have trusted ZipHearing
...with our hassle-free 45 day guarantee
If your new hearing aids don’t change your life, just give them back for a 100% refund.
No catch. No fine print.
Say goodbye to changing batteries
With a 3-hour charge time and up to 30 hours of listening time, you’ll never have to worry about running out of juice.
Our rechargeable hearing aids start at just $999 each.
No one will notice them, and you'll barely feel them
Hide ‘em if you want, but our invisible hearing aids come with an easy removal string, because we think you’ll end up showing them off.
Our invisible hearing aids start at just $999 each.
Sleek designs and slick Bluetooth connectivity
Stream phone calls, music, and more, directly to your hearing aids.
Feel like channeling your inner millennial? Now you can shuffle around all day streaming music ignoring everyone.
Our bluetooth hearing aids start at just $999 each.
Better hearing in 3 simple steps
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about a hearing aids?
Ask your question and in most cases you will get a response from ZipHearing team members
At your convenience, call the provider's office to schedule your consultation. If you haven't had a hearing test, the provider will conduct a new hearing test, which usually takes less than 45 minutes. You'll discuss your test results with the provider, along with various hearing aids that may be appropriate. You may already know the exact hearing aid you're interested in, and that's totally fine! In that case, your provider will simply size your ears and identify other specifications for your order, such as color.
If you decide to purchase hearing aids, your provider will submit the order to our company. Once we've received the order details from the provider, which is typically within 2 hours from the end of your appointment, we'll call you for payment and will answer any remaining questions you may have. We'll then ship your new hearing aids directly from the manufacturer to your provider. Most orders arrive within 3 business days.
Your provider will then contact you to come in for your first fitting and fine-tuning session, where the hearing aids will be programmed according to your hearing profile. These programming/fitting sessions are included with your purchase price. Sometimes it takes a few of these appointments to get the hearing aids just right, but if you don't love them within 45 days, just bring them back for a 100% refund.
If you choose to keep your hearing aids (90% of our customers do), you can continue to rely on your local ZipHearing provider for service. All of your service appointments are included at no additional cost during your first year of ownership. After the first year, some ZipHearing providers charge for service appointments, but those appointments will not exceed $50.
As the years go by, you can continue to rely on your local ZipHearing provider for service, and on ZipHearing as a company as an extra layer of support when needed.
- Personalized hearing aid fitting: Based on the results of your hearing test, your local ZipHearing provider will professionally fit and fine-tune your new hearing aids to your unique needs.
- Follow up care: All follow up appointments during your first year of ownership are included at no additional cost. After that, appointments are $50 each.
- 45 day 100% risk-free trial: If you don’t love your hearing aids, bring them back to your local provider for a same day 100% refund. No catch, no fine print.
- Warranty: All hearing aids include a 3 year warranty covering repairs, and loss and damage. Repairs are done at no cost during the warranty period. If a hearing aid is lost or damaged beyond repair during the 3 year period, your ZipHearing provider can file what is called a “Loss and Damage Claim” for you, and a new device will be issued, subject to a deductible of $350/aid paid to your hearing provider.
- Supplies: Cleaning and maintenance supplies like domes and wax filters are included with your order, and your hearing provider will show you how to use them. If your hearing aids take disposable batteries, we’ll include a year's supply. If your hearing aids are rechargeable, we’ll include a charger.
- Hearing tests: ZipHearing providers set their own rates for hearing tests, ranging from $0-$150. If you order hearing aids, we’ll discount your total by whatever you paid for a test (if anything). If you have a copy of a recent hearing test you may not need a new one.
- Custom earmolds: The vast majority of people do not need an earmold. If you do, we can include them in your order for $50 each, or you may purchase them directly from your local ZipHearing provider.
- Accessories: A charger is always included if you buy rechargeable hearing aids, but if you're interested in optional accessories like TV streamers or remote microphones, these products are available at an extra cost, and you can see pricing on the respective model's page, or by calling us.