We'll answer your questions and let you know who your local ZipHearing provider is. The call can take less than 2 minutes, and there's no sales pitch.
The smartest way to buy hearing aids in 2023
Over 10,000 people have trusted ZipHearing
...with our hassle-free 45 day guarantee
If your new hearing aids don’t change your life, just give them back for a 100% refund.
No catch. No fine print.
Say goodbye to changing batteries
With a 3-hour charge time and up to 30 hours of listening time, you’ll never have to worry about running out of juice.
Our rechargeable hearing aids start at just $999 each.
No one will notice them, and you'll barely feel them
Hide ‘em if you want, but our invisible hearing aids come with an easy removal string, because we think you’ll end up showing them off.
Our invisible hearing aids start at just $999 each.
Sleek designs and slick Bluetooth connectivity
Stream phone calls, music, and more, directly to your hearing aids.
Feel like channeling your inner millennial? Now you can shuffle around all day streaming music ignoring everyone.
Our bluetooth hearing aids start at just $999 each.
Better hearing in 3 simple steps
Frequently asked questions
Have a question about a hearing aids?
Ask your question and in most cases you will get a response from ZipHearing team members
Here’s why over 10,000 customers have put their trust in us:
Local care is always included. When you choose ZipHearing, you’re not really buying hearing aids “online.” Prior to making a purchase through our company, we’ll refer you to one of our 500+ local audiologists and hearing aid dispensers, and they’ll be your local point of contact throughout this whole process— from testing, to fitting, to follow-up care. When you buy hearing aids through ZipHearing, you get the same face-to-face care you’d get from any other local hearing provider—you just get a better price.
Expert guidance, with no sales pitch. Buying hearing aids shouldn’t feel like buying a used car, so when you call us, you can let your guard down—you’re not going to be talking to a salesperson. Our goal is to answer your questions and help you quickly determine whether or not we’re going to be the right choice for you— and many times, we’ll be the one to tell you that we’re not the right choice. We are only comfortable bringing you on as a customer if we feel we can deliver a good experience for you, and if we’re unsure of our ability to do that for your particular case, we’ll let you know.
500+ verified customer experiences. Our satisfied customers have shared over 500 positive reviews about their experiences, and you can find these reviews by Googling “ZipHearing reviews.” Another nearly 100 of our customers have made video reviews on Youtube, and you can find those by typing in “ZipHearing customer reviews” on Youtube. Our customers have highlighted the value they received, including substantial savings compared to other providers, excellent customer service, and seamless coordination between our company and our local partner hearing providers.
Transparent process. We prioritize responsiveness, clear communication, and transparency throughout the entire purchase process. From pricing to product information, we ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the process and what to expect, with no surprises.
Trial period and satisfaction guarantee. Wear your new hearing aids for 45 days. If you don’t love them, return them for a 100% same-day refund. No catch, no fine print. Our goal is to make the return process easy and hassle-free, because we hope you'll try hearing aids again with us in the future.
We want you to feel confident and secure in your decision to purchase from us. Should you have any further questions or concerns, our team is standing by ready to help.
- Personalized hearing aid fitting: Based on the results of your hearing test, your local ZipHearing provider will professionally fit and fine-tune your new hearing aids to your unique needs.
- Follow up care: All follow up appointments during your first year of ownership are included at no additional cost. After that, appointments are (at the most) $65 each.
- 45 day 100% risk-free trial: If you don’t love your hearing aids, bring them back to your local provider for a same day 100% refund. No catch, no fine print.
- Warranty: All hearing aids include a 3 year warranty covering repairs, and loss and damage. Repairs are done at no cost during the warranty period. If a hearing aid is lost or damaged beyond repair during the 3 year period, your ZipHearing provider can file what is called a “Loss and Damage Claim” for you, and a new device will be issued, subject to a deductible of $350/aid paid to your hearing provider.
- Supplies: Cleaning and maintenance supplies like domes and wax filters are included with your order, and your hearing provider will show you how to use them. If your hearing aids take disposable batteries, we’ll include a year's supply. If your hearing aids are rechargeable, we’ll include a charger.
- Hearing tests: ZipHearing providers set their own rates for hearing tests, ranging from $0-$150. If you order hearing aids, we’ll discount your total by whatever you paid for a test (if anything). If you have a copy of a recent hearing test you may not need a new one.
- Custom earmolds: The vast majority of people do not need an earmold. If you do, we can include them in your order for $50 each, or you may purchase them directly from your local ZipHearing provider.
- Accessories: A charger is always included if you buy rechargeable hearing aids, but if you're interested in optional accessories like TV streamers or remote microphones, these products are available at an extra cost, and you can see pricing on the respective model's page, or by calling us.
At your convenience, call the provider's office to schedule your consultation. If you haven't had a hearing test, the provider will conduct a new hearing test, which usually takes less than 45 minutes. You'll discuss your test results with the provider, along with various hearing aids that may be appropriate. You may already know the exact hearing aid you're interested in, and that's totally fine! In that case, your provider will simply size your ears and identify other specifications for your order, such as color.
If you decide to purchase hearing aids, your provider will submit the order to our company. Once we've received the order details from the provider, which is typically within 2 hours from the end of your appointment, we'll call you for payment and will answer any remaining questions you may have. We'll then ship your new hearing aids directly from the manufacturer to your provider. Most orders arrive within 3 business days.
Your provider will then contact you to come in for your first fitting and fine-tuning session, where the hearing aids will be programmed according to your hearing profile. These programming/fitting sessions are included with your purchase price. Sometimes it takes a few of these appointments to get the hearing aids just right, but if you don't love them within 45 days, just bring them back for a 100% refund.
If you choose to keep your hearing aids (90% of our customers do), you can continue to rely on your local ZipHearing provider for service. All of your service appointments are included at no additional cost during your first year of ownership. After the first year, additional appointments with your local ZipHearing provider are (at the most) $65 each.
As the years go by, you can continue to rely on your local ZipHearing provider for service, and on ZipHearing as a company as an extra layer of support when needed.